Heritage Hills Golf Course Driving Range
Practice on your shot at our beautiful driving range.
Our Driving Range is CLOSED for the winter season. However, our normal Hours of Operation are 7:00am – 10:00pm, Mondays we typically close at 5:30pm to pick up balls.
We offer a self-service dispenser (driving range machine accepts Credit Card payments and provides tokens for your bucket of balls) or purchase tokens via cash within the Pro Shop during operation hours of 7:00am – 8:00pm daily. However, our Driving Range is CLOSED for the winter season.
Contact the Pro Shop at Heritage Hills Golf Resort today for more information.
driving range hours
While it is weather dependent, the Driving Range is normally open early-April through mid-November each year. Thereafter, we transition our range into our Avalanche Snow Tubing Park and close the range until the start of the next spring season. Due to a token ball machine, our range is open from dawn to 10:00pm daily.
- Monday: closed for the winter season
- Tuesday: closed for the winter season
- Wednesday: closed for the winter season
- Thursday: closed for the winter season
- Friday: closed for the winter season
- Saturday: closed for the winter season
- Sunday: closed for the winter season
The driving range has automatic lighting for late night practice!
range ball rental
There is no cost to use the Driving Range; however, range balls must be rented for use on the range. Range balls are available to rent in the Pro Shop.
- Small Bucket (approx. 25 balls) – $7.00
- Medium Bucket (approx. 70 balls) – $10.00
- Large Bucket (approx. 105 balls) – $14.00
driving range rules
We ask our guests abide by the following rules:
- Please be courteous of other people using the Driving Range.
- Range balls and buckets are the property of Heritage Hills Golf Resort and may not be taken from the Driving Range.
- No smoking in the area of the Driving Range mats.
- In accordance with PLCB Regulations no outside alcohol may be consumed at Heritage Hills Golf Resort. Beverages from our Pubs may be taken out to the Driving Range as long as they are in cans or plastic cups. No glass bottles or glasses allowed on the Driving Range.